If you’re an outdoor enthusiast and happen to be a beer lover, Sedona is the place for you! Unknown to many, this picturesque city is home to some of the best breweries in Arizona!
The beer scene in Sedona is growing, and there are now several places where you can enjoy a delicious pint or two.
From well-known brews to local craft beers, there’s a brewery in Sedona for everyone. Here are some of the best breweries in Sedona, Arizona!
This post may contain affiliate links. You won’t be paying a cent more, but in the event of a sale, the small affiliate commission I receive will help keep this blog running/pumping out useful and free content. Thanks a lot!
1. Sedona Beer Company
First up is Sedona Beer Company. This family-owned brewery is committed to using local ingredients and sustainable practices. Owners Kali and Mac are locals who believe in giving Sedona a great experience, and atmosphere to spend time, and drink some great beer.
Not only is their beer super tasty (we like the Sedona Sunrise beer), but also their taproom is cozy and welcoming. Not sure what you like? The staff is happy to bring you samples and guide you through the menu!
Okay, now onto the food. This is the best brewery in Sedona to visit if you’re looking to get a good meal along with your tasting flight. The Dad Bod Burger, Beer Cheese Nachos, and sweet potato waffle fries are a must! You can also get them with vegan cheese!
Address: 465 Jordan Rd Sedona, AZ 86336
2. Mooney’s Irish Pub
Sedona doesn’t have very many restaurants or bars open late, but Mooney’s is one of them! In fact, Mooney’s is the only late-night spot where you can grab a bite past 9:00pm.
Mooney’s Irish Pub is a great place to enjoy a cold beer and some authentic Irish food. The pub offers a wide range of beers, including Irish and American favorites.
Mooney’s also has an extensive menu, with something to suit everyone. Not sure what to eat? Opt for the Shepard’s Pie or the Irish Fish & Chips–they are both truly delicious!
The pub is located in the heart of Sedona, and it’s the perfect place to relax after a long day of exploring. Looking for a place to watch a sports game? Mooney’s has four TVs where you can catch all the action.
They also have live entertainment, Thursday through Saturday and occasionally on Sundays too. Thursday nights are always Karaoke night.
If you’re looking for a great place to eat, drink, catch a game, or karaoke the night away in Sedona, Mooney’s Irish Pub is the perfect spot!
Address: 671 State Rt 179 Sedona, AZ 86336
3. Oak Creek Brewery & Grill
At Oak Creek Brewery and Grill you can find awesome beers paired with great views and one-of-a-kind appetizers, salads, pizzas, fish and chips, gourmet burgers, and prime steaks.
If dining amid the red rocks of Sedona is on your list of things to do, then Oak Creek Brewery & Grill is a great option! They have a second-story patio where you can enjoy refreshing brews with amazing Red Rock views.
Not only have their beers won numerous awards, but their wood-fired grill fare is also delicious as well. The best part is, they brew on-site! You can view their Copper Brite Tanks from the restaurant, with the best view from the full-service bar.
While this brewery currently does not have live music, its sister company, Oak Creek Brewing Co. in West Sedona, does have nightly entertainment 5 days a week. See below for more info about that.
Address: 336 Hwy 179 Sedona, AZ 86336
4. Oak Creek Brewing Company
Oak Creek Brewing Company is one of the most popular breweries in Sedona. This is Sedona’s only combination production craft brewery and brewpub. They’ve been producing finely handcrafted brews for more than 25 years!
Along with their awesome range of craft beers on tap, they also have an outdoor beer garden with a fire pit and live music. Be sure to check their website for the live music schedule!
Looking to save a few bucks on beer? Head to Oak Creek Brewing Co. during their Hoppy Hour (happy hour), taking place daily from 4-7 PM.
Looking for a bite to eat? Zadie’s Kitchen (a separate business) is now located in the brewery, open Friday-Monday in the afternoons.
Please note, this is NOT the same as Oak Creek Brewery & Grill in Tlaquepaque.
Address: 2050 Yavapai Dr Sedona, AZ 86336
5. Smelter Town Brewery
While not exactly in Sedona, Smelter Town Brewery is worth mentioning! Located just 30 minutes away from Sedona in Clarkdale near Cottonwood and the Verde Canyon Railroad, Smelter Town Brewery is a great place to enjoy a cold beer and some tasty food.
Expect modern vibes housed in a historic building! The brewery offers a wide range of beers, including hazy IPAs, stouts, and porters. Smelter Town also has a number of seasonal and limited-release beers, so there’s always something new to try.
If you enjoy drinking high-quality beer in a very relaxed atmosphere, you’ll definitely enjoy this brewery. They have a nice selection of beers and their pretzel bites are loved by many patrons. On certain days, there is even live music and a food truck!
Address: 921 Main St, Clarkdale, AZ 86324
6. Mother Road Brewing Company
Calling all the craft beer lovers! If you’re in search of distinguished craft beers in a community-oriented brewery, Mother Road Brewing Company is an awesome choice.
This brewery is in Flagstaff, located about 50 minutes away from Sedona. While it is a bit further away, it’s a great stop if you happen to be detouring or paying a visit to the city of Flagstaff.
On the inside, you’ll find a decent amount of comfortable seating meant to make you feel right at home. The massive outdoor seating area provides a different yet still memorable experience for beer tasting, even in the winter (there are lots of fire pits and heat lamps to keep patrons warm). It’s also dog-friendly here!
In terms of food, there is a small food truck on the premises with a limited menu, so don’t expect the type of food you’d typically get at a brewery/restaurant setting.
Address: 7 S Mikes Pike Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Top Tours In Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona Outback Trail Jeep Adventure – Go off-roading through Sedona’s red rock landscape on a Jeep tour! This one is not too bumpy so it’s good even for the kids and the older parents. This Sedona Jeep tour is limited to 10 people for a fun, personal experience. We did this tour during our last trip and our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining! Highly recommend this one!
- Sedona Vortex Tour by Jeep – This highly-rated vortex tour gives you the best of both worlds–a chance to ride in a Jeep and learn all about the magical vortexes! Traveling the region by Jeep, you’ll visit several vortex sites around town and learn about their history, all with the help of an informative guide.
- Sedona Helicopter Tour: Desert Thunder Tour – Swoop over the canyons and fly past the vast pine forests on this epic 30-minute helicopter flight over the Sedona desert. Try going first thing in the morning to catch the gorgeous sunrise from the sky!
- Verde Canyon Railway Adventure – Looking for a nostalgic way to see Sedona? Be sure to try out the Verde Canyon Railway Tour which takes you on the heritage Verde Canyon Railroad from Clarkdale to Perkinsville. The railroad is full of history and offers scenic views of the state. The 4-hour round-trip train ride is fun, and a great way to get a perspective on the region’s natural and cultural treasures.
Where To Stay In Sedona, Arizona
Looking for hotels in Sedona is a ton of fun because of how many options there are to choose from. Here are a few of my top recommendations for you:
- L’Auberge de Sedona – this is an absolute must for couples if ‘budget’ is not in your vocabulary for this trip. This timeless hotel is loved by many, many travelers.
- A Sunset Chateau – a great and spacious bed and breakfast that screams cozy rustic vibes.
- Wilde Resort and Spa – another great boutique hotel option featuring a modern atmosphere with a Southwestern twist!
Looking to ball out on your Sedona trip? If you’re looking for an unparalleled experience set within the spectacular vistas of Boynton Canyon, Enchantment Resort is THE ONE. With its amazing guestrooms, suites, and villas with balconies, your weekend will be filled with unforgettable views and service beyond compare.
There you have it – my top picks for the best breweries in Sedona. Next time you’re in town, be sure to check one of these out. Cheers!
Looking for more Sedona travel tips? Read more: