Sometimes, a photo can tell a story better than words can.
“In Photos” – a series of photographic posts showcasing the beauty, the people, and the culture of a city or country in photos alone. This post is all about Oahu, one of the most bustling destinations of the Hawaiian Islands.
This post may contain affiliate links. You won’t be paying a cent more, but in the event of a sale, the small affiliate commission I receive will help keep this blog running/pumping out useful and free content. Thanks a lot!
In Photos: Oahu, Hawaii
Experience the island of Oahu through my previous Hawaiian adventures! Gain inspiration through my experiences to take a trip for yourself.
TOP FOUR POPULAR TOURS IN OAHU
- Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall: full-day tour featuring a ton of Hawaii’s landmarks, then lunch at the famous Fumi’s Shrimp Stand on the North Shore!
- Paradise Cove Luau: by far one of the most famous luaus on the island! Experience a traditional luau, complete with a lei greeting! You can partake in a few activities before eating, followed by a Polynesian show.
- Turtle Canyons Snorkel Excursion from Waikiki: snorkel with green sea turtles, tropical fish, and more!
- Polynesian Cultural Center: The Polynesian Cultural Center is Hawaii’s #1 paid attraction. PCC is a cultural park that brings to life the spirit of Polynesia through its six Polynesian villages. After enjoying the interactive shows, activities, and demonstrations in the villages, have dinner at the luau, followed by the Ha: Breath Of Life show!
Looking for more Hawaii travel tips? Read more:
- 7 Best Hotels In Oahu With NO Resort Fees
- What To Pack For A Week In Hawaii: 60 Essential Things To Bring
- 30 Fun and Free Family Activities In Oahu
- The Ultimate Oahu 4-Day Itinerary For Budget Friendly Travelers
- Oahu North Shore: 10 Stops For A Perfect Day Trip Itinerary
- 9 Best Snorkeling Spots In Oahu, Hawaii
- 123 Bucket List Things To Do In Oahu, Hawaii
- WayAway | This site compares flight ticket fares from hundreds of agencies. You’re going to get the best prices on the market, at least $10 lower than those on Skyscanner, Kayak, and Priceline.com. The best part is? The WayAway Plus membership. With the membership, you’ll get up to 10% cash back on airline tickets, hotel bookings, car rentals, and other travel services.
- DEAL ALERT! Use code ‘travelswithelle’ for 10% off WayAway Plus.
- Booking.com | Honestly, this is my go-to accommodation booking site. This site has free cancellation and no prepayment required on reservations which is huge for me. It also has amazing abilities to filter accommodation options by rating and price. Honestly, it’s shaved off so many hours of endless research for me and has made booking hotels and other accommodations a breeze.
- Viator | Viator is a huge online marketplace for all things tours and excursions. They have tons of tour options available in cities all around the world, including everything from cooking classes, ATV tours, sailing trips, walking tours, hot air ballooning, and more.
- Go City | Go City offers great value-for-the-money attraction passes in various destinations around the world. Whenever I want to play tourist in a city, I always check to see if Go City operates in that city. The money you can save with this pass is unreal (as opposed to buying admission tickets for various attractions separately).
- Bookaway | This is my go-to transportation resource when I’m traveling to lesser-known destinations and need to figure out how to get from point A to point B. Bookaway is super useful when you have absolutely no idea how to get around between cities or even between countries! Just type in your starting point and destination and it’ll show you options on how to get there by train, bus, ferry & more – as well as allow you to book your transportation right then and there!
- SafetyWing | SafetyWing is by far one of the best travel medical insurance for travelers as they’ve got a large network and offer both short-term and long-term coverage. They have cheap monthly plans, great customer service, and an easy-to-use claims process that makes it perfect for those heading abroad.
2 thoughts on “Photos That Will Inspire You To Visit Hawaii: Oahu”